- 3D-XplorMath (3D-XplorMath is a Mathematical Visualization program. The older original version, written in Pascal, runs only on on Macintosh computers, but there is also a newer cross-platform Java version, called 3D-XplorMath-J, that while still having fewer features and Exhibits, is currently under intensive development and is rapidly catching up with its older sister).
- ACE/gr (2D plotting tool for X Window System. It uses an OSF Motif-based user interface, which is the reason why it’s also known as Xmgr. ACE/gr runs on practically any version of Unix. It has been successfully ported to VMS, with the Win95/NT and OS/2 ports being in the alpha stage).
- Grace (Descendant of ACE/gr)
- Decision Tree for Optimization Software
- FElt (FElt is an open source system for finite
- gams (The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is a high-level modeling
system for mathematical programming and optimization. It consists of a
language compiler and a stable of integrated high-performance solvers.
GAMS is tailored for complex, large scale modeling applications, and
allows you to build large maintainable models that can be adapted
quickly to new situations.)
- GAP (GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra, with
particular emphasis on
Computational Group Theory.
GAP provides a
programming language, a library of thousands of
algebraic algorithms written in the GAP language as well
as large data libraries of
algebraic objects. See also the
overview and the description of the
GAP is used in
research and teaching for studying groups and their representations,
rings, vector spaces, algebras,
combinatorial structures, and more. The system, including source, is
You can study and easily modify or extend it for your special use.